Dec 29, 2008

Christmas Jones

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I'm sorry for the lack of posting over the last week--and the lack of a post on Christmas day as I've done for the past couple of years. I was travelling, and found my Internet access much more limited than I'd expected. But I had an excellent holiday, and received lots of nice spy gifts, including that Get Smart set I wanted so much! I hope you all found some nice spy items under your trees as well. I'll be back to regular posting later today. A belated Happy Holidays from the Double O Section!

3 comments:

Paul Bishop said...

HEY! GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK IN FROM THE COLD. A GOOD CHRISTMAS ALL AROUND, ESPECIALLY AS I GOT THE FOUR SEASON MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. PACK IN IT'S COOL BRIEFCASE!

Delmo said...

Still waiting for what I asked for-a new job.

Tanner said...

Glad you got your U.N.C.L.E., Bish! That's a great gift.

Delmo, I hope you get your gift soon, too... Good luck in the New Year!