Jan 23, 2009

Introducing A New Feature On Double O Section

It seems that most of the movies I review happen because a new edition comes out on DVD, or there's a special screening or something like that. I've gotten to write about a lot of great movies like that, but it also leaves out a lot of classics. "My Favorite Spy Movies" (and "My Favorite Spy Books," etc.) gives me the opportunity to revisit and review old favorites–and fill in some crucial gaps in my spy coverage like (eventually) The Ipcress File, Billion Dollar Brain, The President's Analyst, and maybe even a few classic Bonds. It will be an occasional feature, and this banner will be reserved for only very special movies. Speaking of the banner, thanks to my friend Josh for creating it! The first movie comes today...

No comments: