Apr 5, 2009

Albert R. Broccoli Centenary

Albert R. "Cubby" Broccoli would have been 100 today, and Chris Wright over at FelixLeiter.com has put together a really fantastic centenary tribute to the legendary James Bond producer. Even the design of his site has changed for the celebration! A number of illustrious members of the James Bond community (including Richard Kiel and David Hedison, among many others) have contributed essays and remembrances–and I'm honored to be among them. (I relied heavily on the autobiographies of Roger Moore and Broccoli himself, both essential reading for Bond fans.) Head on over there to read my piece and many others. I'm looking forward to reading them all!

1 comment:

Chris Wright said...

Thanks for the plug! I am proud to say FelixLeiter.com had the most extensive Cubby Broccoli tribute on the entire Web!