Jan 7, 2008

New Bond Girl On The Cover Of Femme Fatales

The new Bond Girl, Olga Kurylenko, is featured on the cover of the January issue of the magazine Femme Fatales, on newsstands now. The timing with her casting is purely a coincidence, but a nice one for the magazine, sales-wise, I'd imagine! The actual article has no Bond content whatsoever, not even of a "what if?" nature. I think this casting really caught everyone off guard! It does, however, offer some sexy shots of Miss Kurylenko, including a centerfold. Ironically, this issue seems to replace the previously announced Bond Girls issue, which, as best I can tell, never materialized.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

What a beauty. I've been looking at pictures of her. I'm really excited to see her grace the big screen with 007. I love Eastern European women.

Tanner said...

I agree. I'm excited by this casting. Even in a lacklustre movie like Hitman, she stood out.