May 16, 2009

ALERT: OSS 117: Cairo Nest Of Spies On American TV This Weekend

This is a surprise! American cable network The Sundance Channel is airing the excellent retro French spy parody OSS 117: Cairo Nest of Spies this weekend and other times throughout the month. If you get this channel and haven't yet seen it, here's your chance to check out a wonderful movie for free! (If you can tear yourself away from Sean Connery month on TCM, that is.)

OSS 117: Cairo Nest of Spies airs today (Saturday, May 16) at 1PM and 6:25PM Eastern/Pacific, on Wednesday, May 27 at 7AM and 2:40PM, and on Sunday, May 31 at 2:45PM. Set those DVRs!

Read my review of OSS 117: Cairo Nest of Spies here.

6 comments:

Delmo said...

Figures-I don't get that channel.

Paul Bishop said...

FANTASTIC! THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!

Kees said...

By the way, didn't you promise to writea review of the next OSS 117 in Rio? Or did I overlook something?
I am very curious...

Tanner said...

Yes, indeed I did, Kees. And I'm sorry I'm so late with it! That and about five other reviews are still half-written on my desktop, and hopefully I'll get a few of them up this week! I've just been swamped.

Kees said...

Take your time, but I am looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Saw it over the weekend!! Thank you for letting me know... yeah I have it on disk, but it was cool to see it on Broadcast Television (intact, too... not adjusted to fit my Television Screen). - Plotter