Jan 28, 2011

BBC America Website Offers Bond Trivia, Games and More 

BBC America is just wrapping up a month-long James Bond marathon called "007 '11," and to promote it they set up a dedicated mini-site devoted to 007. It's actually a pretty good site! It's got some fun, silly stuff like a "What's my Bond name?" quiz and some surprisingly challenging trivia. You can play separate trivia challenges for the first four Connery movies, and while I was fully expecting to breeze through them, I must sheepishly admit that I got some wrong.  There are some tougher questions than I was expecting from this sort of thing!  Give it a try.  I might be too late to promote the marathon (although if you're reading this site I suspect you already own all these movies anyway), but I imagine the site won't go anywhere. BBC America shows Bond movies all the time.
Thanks to Josh for calling my attention to this!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Did the four Connery films trivia. I have to admit I missed a few also!!

jason whiton said...

I had fun with this mini site at the end of Dec on Spy Vibe:

http://spyvibe.blogspot.com/2010/12/james-bond-marathon.html

My "Bond name" is Ivan deHoldem :)

-Jason (Spy Vibe)