Apr 15, 2010

Paramount Spies On Sale At Deep Discount

Deep Discount is having a 50% off sale on Paramount TV DVDs, which includes all the seasons of Mission: Impossible and Wild Wild West, as well some borderline spy stuff like Hawaii Five-0 and The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles. It's a great opportunity to fill in any gaps in your spy TV collection! The sale runs through April 29. 

Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The Sixth TV Season here.
Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The Fifth TV Season here.
Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The Fourth TV Season here.
Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The Third TV Season here.
Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The Second TV Season here.
Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The First TV Season here.
Read my review of The Wild Wild West - The Fourth Season here.
Read my review of The Wild Wild West - The Third Season here
Read my review of The Wild Wild West - The Second Season here
Read my review of Hawaii Five-O: Season 6 here.
Read my review of Hawaii Five-O: Season Three here.
Read my mini-review of Hawaii Five-O: Season Two here.
Read my review of Hawaii Five-O: Season One here.

No comments: