Aug 20, 2007

The Company On DVD

I didn't watch and didn't even mention TNT's recent CIA mini-series The Company. I'm sure that was a serious oversight on my part, but I can rectify it quickly enough thanks to a fast DVD release from Sony. I find DVD to be a more convenient way to do TV shows anyway, and I've just been too busy this summer to take on a mini-series. Luckily, it will be available to own on October 23, according to TVShowsOnDVD.com, who also have the cover art for the regular release and the Blue-ray version.

Drawing on some of the same events as The Good Shepherd, The Company is produced by Ridley Scott and based on the novel by Robert Littell. It stars Alfred Molina, Michael Keaton and Chris O'Donnell. The 2-disc set will include a making-of featurette and a documentary on the true events and people that inspired it. Retail is $39.99. And if you can't wait till the fall to see it, then you can actually watch the entire series on TNT's pretty impressive website for it.

No comments: