Oct 12, 2015

Amazon Sale on Mission: Impossible

Today's Amazon Daily Deal offers huge savings on Mission: Impossible - both the TV show and the movies. You can get Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series, which includes all seven seasons of the original TV show, plus both seasons of the late Eighties revival series, in cool packaging shaped like a stick of dynamite with a familiar fuse, for just $99.99, saving a whopping 71%! If you don't have these seasons (especially now that they aren't streaming on Netflix anymore), or if you know a spy fan who doesn't have them and want to get a jump on your Christmas shopping, this is far too good a deal to pass up! The show is a classic, and definitely my favorite American spy series of the Sixties. (To be honest, even owning all the seasons already, I find myself tempted by this set just for the space-saving packaging which, unlike other gimmick packaging I can think of, is actually both appropriate and cool!) You can also enjoy great savings on DVD and Blu-ray collections of the first four Mission: Impossible movies starring Tom Cruise, and catch up before Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation hits home video on December 15. Hurry though! These prices are good for today, October 12, only.

Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The Seventh TV Season here.
Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The Sixth TV Season here.
Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The Fifth TV Season here.
Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The Fourth TV Season here.
Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The Third TV Season here.
Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The Second TV Season here.
Read my review of Mission: Impossible: The First TV Season here.

No comments: