Sep 27, 2008

Los Angeles Comic Book Signing Today

This is pretty last-minute notice and entirely non-spy-related, but I will be signing my horror comic book, Night & Fog, today (Saturday, September 27) in Santa Monica from noon to 3PM along with my co-writer, Alex Leung, at Hi-De-Ho Comics, 525 Santa Monica Blvd. (at 5th, just East of the Promenade). If any of you L.A. readers find yourselves on the West Side this afternoon, please stop by and say hi! Number 3 doesn't hit stores until Wednesday, but we should have some copies available early at the signing, as well as 1 and 2.

And, yes, I'm aware that that flyer kind of makes me look like a Nazi, which is unfortunate. Despite the implications of the copy, those are zombie super-soldiers, and not the writers!

Click here for more information on Night & Fog.
Click here to read a preview of Issue 1 online.
Click here to visit the Studio 407 blog.

No comments: