Jun 24, 2015

New Trailer and Poster for Hitman: Agent 47

Fox has released a fairly cool poster design along with a new trailer for its videogame-based neo-Eurospy reboot Hitman: Agent 47, starring Rupert Friend (Homeland), Hannah Ware (Oldboy), Ciaran Hinds (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) and Zachary Quinto (Star Trek). The reboot sees Friend taking over the role of the enigmatic Agent 47, played by Timothy Olyphant in the 2007 original (review here). Hitman: Agent 47 opens August 21. Check out the trailer below:

2 comments:

Elliot James said...

I caught up with it on cable and thought it was a waste of time. A good example of the law of diminishing returns. On the flip side I enjoyed the first Hitman and watched it several times.

Tanner said...

I agree. Though I gave it a somewhat negative review, I still enjoyed myself watching the first HITMAN and haven't gotten rid of my DVD. The recent one I couldn't even be bothered to review. It just left me cold across the board. At least the first one had Olga Kurylenko! The second didn't really have anything going for it--not even one stellar setpiece.