Jun 4, 2015

Second Trailer For Mision: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Paramount has released the second trailer for Christopher McQuarrie's Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation. While the first one focused on the villainous organization The Syndicate (a welcome callback to the TV series), this one focuses on Ethan Hunt's IMF team and makes it clear that as in Brad Bird's Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, teamwork is again a priority. We're treated to snippets of the whole group working together to pull off the sort of impossible caper their TV counterparts always indulged in, though, naturally, heightened for a series known for its outrageous stunts. While Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt is point man, everyone clearly has a role to play. I like this, and I like everything I see here! (And once again those motorcycles remind me of Leonard Nimoy in the classic Season 5 episode "My Enemy My Friend," which is a plus!)

No comments: